This dog’s name is Gemini and he is Randy Esther’s true friend. You can always see them together, they are almost inseparable and were connected long ago, when the dog was still small.
This cute dog is playing with the owner’s daughter. They were playing with a bottle that was thrown by a doll and caught by a dog, but one day, unfortunately, something terrible happened.
While playing, the dog swallowed a bottle cap. After some time, the condition of the animal worsened, no one could say what happened.
He no longer ran, had no appetite and lied all the time. In the end, he was taken to the doctor for an examination. At first, the veterinarian could not diagnose the cause of his ill health.
Randy was unable to save his dog and feared that he would not be able to save him.
Then it turned out that there was a foreign body in the man-beast and he needed to be urgently operated on, which was quite expensive.
He didn’t have a lot of money and sold his car to save his dog, he was also helped by friends. Everything ended well and soon his best friend finally recovered.
If it was interesting, please share it with your friends and family !